American Association of University Women Scholarship
Available to current and new undergraduate students
- Major: Available to all Majors
- Class Level: Undergrad: Junior, Senior
- Enrollment Requirement: Full Time
- Financial Need: Must file a FAFSA or Dream App
GPA: Minimum cumulative: 3.00
- Units: Completion of 60 college level units prior to the start of the upcoming academic year
Peninsula Branch is committed to intellectual growth, advancement of women, equity for all women and girls, with positive
- Additional: Personal Statement should provide evidence of alignment with the AAUW/MPB Branch Vision Statement: "Monterey
Students can also apply for the Jackie McManus Scholarship through the American Association of University Women.
Jackie McManus was a local attorney with Fenton and Keller. As a legal advocate for the nonprofit sector, Jackie provided exceptional leadership and service to the community, with a special interest in mentoring women and girls. This scholarship was established in her memory to assist women 18 years of age or older who want to improve their career opportunities by furthering their education.