Hazen Family Foundation Scholarship
Available to incoming Freshmen
- Incoming freshman with demonstrated financial need
- California resident with preference for applicants from the Tri-County area.
- Academically qualified with a high school GPA of CSUMB minimum is 2.5, donor can define higher level
- Demonstrated interest in areas other than academic such as athletics, art, and/or community volunteerism.
- Committed to graduating from CSUMB and completing at least 12 credit courses each semester.