Suzanne W. Killian and Jack R. Killian Scholarship
Available to Freshmen, Sophomore, Juniors, Seniors, Master, and Credential.
- Class Level: Undergrad:Freshmen, Sophomore, Juniors, Seniors, Master, and Credential
- Enrollment Requirement: Full Time
- Financial Need: Based on Need
GPA: Minimum cumulative: 2.50
- Additional Requirement: Having a disability which may include learning, physical, and mental health challenges.
- Supplemental Questions
- To assist the eligibility review process for this scholarship and respect student confidentiality, applicants must provide a letter of eligibility from CSUMB Student Disability Resources (SDR). Do not submit diagnoses, medical documentation and/or disability reports to Financial Aid. DEADLINES: Fri. Feb. 5, 2021 is the deadline to meet by appointment with a CSUMB Student Disability Resources (SDR) Advisor to discuss your eligibility for the Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Jack Killian Scholarship.